Fly Ash Bricks Mixing Formulas for making high strength Bricks.
WHAT IS FLY ASH BRICK?
Fly Ash Bricks are the bricks made up of ash of coal collected as a waste product form the Home or Coal Industry.
It is a basic building construction material.
As it contains class C or class F fly ash and water.
Brick is compressed at 28 MPa (272 atm) and after that cured for 24 hours in a 68 °C steam bath.
Then harden with an air entrainment agent.
the bricks have the long lasting life cycles.
Owing to the fact that there is presence of high concentration of calcium oxide in class C type fly ash, the brick is described as “self-cementing”.
The manufacturing method of fly ash bricks.
- Saves energy.
- Reduces the mercury pollution.
- Costs 20% less than traditional clay brick manufacturing.
HOW ARE FLY ASH BRICKS MADE?
Flyash Bricks are made by using 3 different fly ash bricks mixing formulas ratio of different materials.
According to the availability of raw materials and also market requirement you can select the best suitable mixing ratio.
As we all know that the main aim of a business is to make profit.
So, Choose the best profitable fly ash bricks mixing formulas ratio for manufacturing of fly ash brick at very low cost.
At the same time also maintain the quality of the brick.
Our company able to provide consultancy services for making high strength Fly Ash Bricks.
All service are payble Please confirem charges from us
FLY ASH BRICKS MIXING FORMULAS.
1.Mixing ratio details for bricks manufacturing using these raw materials.
- Fly ash (55-60%).
- River Sand or stone dust (20-25%).
- Sludge Lime (15-22%).
- Gypsum (5%).
NOTE:- Sludge Lime is economical than Hydrated Lime, this mixing ratio is the best and more profitable than other two ratios listed below.
Sludge lime is a waste product and hence it costs less than hydrated lime.
It is normally wet and has lumps.
However it is also used to make quality fly ash bricks.
2. Mixing ratio for fly ash bricks.
- Fly ash (57-65%).
- River Sand or stone dust (18-27%).
- Hydrated Lime (9-12%).
- Gypsum (5%).
NOTE:- Fly Ash Bricks Mixing Formulas, This is widely used mixing ratio to make quality fly ash bricks.
Hydrated lime is easily available.
and It is the most common method usually followed by many successful brick makers.
3. Mixing ratio for fly ash bricks manufacturing using cement.
- Fly ash (50-60%).
- River Sand or stone dust (30-40%).
- Cement (8-12%).
In this Mixing ratio, Cement replaces gypsum and lime.
This is not very popular method and not so profitable.
As Cement is expensive than Lime and Gypsum.
SRI KRISHANA PLASTO
TOP PRODUCTS ARE:-
- RCC GARDEN BENCH MAKING MOULD.
- CONCRETE GARDEN BENCH MOULD.
- INTERLOCKING PAVER MOULD.
- RAILWAY PLATFORM MOULD.
- COMPOUND WALL MAKING MOULD.
- STONE LOOK RUBBER MOULD
- SPACERS AND COVER BLOCKS MOULD
- DRAIN COVER MOULD
- PRECAST BOUNDARY WALL MOULD
- PRECAST COMPOUND WALL MOULD
- CUBE MOULD
- PRECAST TREE GURARD MOULD
- CEMENT REMOVER CHEMICAL
- CONCRETE REMOVER MACHINE CHEMICAL
- CONCRETE TRUCK CLEANING CHEMICAL
- PAVER MOULD CLEANER
- PLASTIC PAVER MOULD CLEANER
- PLASTIC PAVER MOULDS CLEANER CHEMICAL
- PVC RUBBER MOULD CLEANING CHEMICAL
- READY MIX TRUCK CLEANER CHEMICAL
- RED COLOR IRON OXIDE PIGMENT 130S
- SYNTHETIC RED IRON OXIDE RIO-4130S
- LANXESS RO3 RED IRON OXIDE COLOR POWDER
- BAYFERROX 4130 RED IRON OXIDE PIGMENT
- 330 BAYFERROX BLACK IRON OXIDE PIGMENT
- BLACK IRON OXIDE PIGMENT
ALSO WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE OUR YOU-TUBE CHANNEL:- SRIKRISHNAPLASTO
Red Color Iron oxide Pigment 130S synthetic red iron oxide RIO-4130S
LANXESS R03 Red Iron Oxide Color Powder Bayferrox 4130 Red iron oxide pigment
Bayferrox 330 Black Iron Oxide Pigment Bayferrox 345 Black Iron Oxide Pigment
In A Word, We Are The Top Leading Manufacturers.
As Well As, Suppliers.
All Over India.
By All Means Of Road Transport.
ABOVE ALL FOR FLY ASH BRICKS MIXING FORMULAS,
WE HAVE CLIENTS FORM DIFFERENT STATES.
FOR FLY ASH BRICKS MIXING FORMULAS, CONTACT US:-
|Sri Krishna Plasto|
|BE-318 Hari Nagar
|Disclaimer:- Please Try Sample Before Mass Production and Buying. Be Satisfied With Our Product. Result May Be Different In Some Cases.|