polycarboxylate concrete admixtures
Polycarboxylate concrete admixtures
A high performance , non chloride, our polycarboxylate concrete admixtures next generation concrete accelerator is a ready to use liquid admixture . special polycarboxylate concrete admixtures accelerates initial concrete setting time one to three times faster than normal mortar and concrete.
It improves workability and strength while it hastens the hydration of cement . It makes the mix easier to place and speeds construction by shortening the initial concrete setting time. Labour cost and time are saved, because forms and alternative protection will be removed earlier and finishing will be initiated.
1. For fast setting , self compacting concrete and mortars.
2. Pavers Block, Brick, Cement-Pipes , Tiles, Cement Poles.
3.Concrete roads , High-rise and large scale building construction.
4. Swimming pool construction.
5. For setting mortars & concrete in law temperature climate.
Characteristics / Benefits : –
1, Produces consistent concrete by protecting material separation.
2. Polymerization is faster, better and stronger than other conventional admixtures.
3. Shows high fluidity and has outstanding water reducing ability which can reduce slumps loss considerably and is best for self compaction concretes.
4. A high performance super plasticizers which ensures high plasticity of concrete mixes at even less do safes when compared to those of conventional plasticizers.
5. Reduces bleeding this is due to early hardening produced by acceleration and allows final finishing a surface that will remain smooth and dust free for longer period and inexpensive to maintain.
6. It has the ability to accelerate cement hydration,thereby reducing the setting tine and acts as ab excellence water reducing agent.
7. Has a unique plasticizing characteristic which helps in complete hydration cement there by increasing the bond strength of any concrete.
8. Improves workability there by maintaining quality and profitability .
9. Can be used with all types of cements and all types of mould.
Optimum dosage should be determined with practical trials. The dosage depends on temperature conditions types of cement, strength required and type of acceleration required. As a guide a dosage range of 0.5 to 2.0 percent by weight of cement is normally recommended. Lower dosages are however used in precast elements and higher dosages are used in shot cresting. Because of variations in concrete materials , temperature job site conditions, and applications, dosages outside the recommended range may be required.
Handling & Precaution:-
The product can cause imitation if comes in contact with eyes and skin having cuts & bruises, If it happens one should wash that body part or eyes and see a doctor.
- Anti Corrosive Paint (1)
- Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals (1)
- Cement Tiles Hardener (2)
- Cement Tiles making machine (1)
- chemical admixtures for concrete (3)
- Chequered Tiles Rubber Moulds (6)
- Coating (3)
- Cobblestones Rubber Mould (2)
- Color Brightener (1)
- Colors and Pigments (7)
- Colors and Pigments Powder (5)
- Colors For Paints (1)
- Concrete Accelerator (3)
- Concrete Chemicals (3)
- Concrete Colors (6)
- Concrete Floor Tile mould (17)
- Concrete Floor Tile Paint (1)
- Concrete Floor Tile Rubber mould (18)
- Concrete Furniture Moulds (1)
- Concrete Mixer Machines (3)
- Concrete Tiles Chemicals (3)
- Concrete Tiles Hardener (3)
- Concrete Tiles making machine (2)
- Concrete Tiles Making Machines (4)
- Cover Block rubber Mould (2)
- Cube Mould (1)
- Designer Floor Tile Plastic mould (18)
- Designer Floor Tile PVC mould (18)
- Designer Floor Tile Rubber mould (17)
- Drain Cover Moulds (2)
- Fiber Glass Moulds (12)
- Compound Wall Making Moulds (1)
- compound wall mould (1)
- concrete compound wall making moulds (1)
- Concrete Tree Guard Making Mould (2)
- forest department RCC tree guard mould (3)
- precast boundary wall molds (3)
- precast compound wall mould (3)
- precast Manhole Cover Moulds (1)
- Precast Tree Guard Mould (3)
- Railway Platform Moulds (1)
- RCC Tree Guard Making Mould (3)
- Round Manhole Cover Moulds (1)
- saucer drain cover Moulds (1)
- Tree Guard Mould (3)
- Fiberglass Emulsion Rolls (1)
- Fiberglass for Concrete Reinforcement (1)
- Floor Tile Plastic Mould (15)
- Fly Ash Brick Hardener (2)
- Fly Ash Bricks Chemicals (2)
- FRP Moulds (3)
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating (1)
- Garden bench Mould (1)
- Grass Grid Pavers Moulds (1)
- Grass Paver Mould (1)
- Hydraulic Press Tile Press Paver Block Making Machine (3)
- Hydraulic Tile Press (4)
- Interlocking Paver Moulds (11)
- Interlocking Tiles Hardener (3)
- Interlocking Tiles Rubber Mould (4)
- iron Oxide (5)
- Kerb Stone Moulds (1)
- Lab Testing Equipment (1)
- Lab Testing Machines (2)
- LED Light (1)
- LED Street Lights 50W (1)
- Machines (12)
- Dry Concrete Mixer Machine (1)
- Dry powder mixer machine (1)
- Fly Ash Brick Making Machine (1)
- granule mixer machine (1)
- Hollow Block Making Machine (2)
- Interlocking Tile Plant Machines (1)
- Interlocking Tiles Making Machine (1)
- Kerbstone Making Machine (1)
- Mixing Machine for Rubber Granule (1)
- Paving Block Making Machine (1)
- Solid Block Making Machine (1)
- Wet concrete mixer machine (1)
- Paints (3)
- Pan Mixer Machine (2)
- Parking tiles moulds (10)
- Paver Block Making Machine (10)
- Paver Mould Cleaner (1)
- Paver Rubber Mould (5)
- plastic moulds for wet casting (7)
- Plastic Paver Mould Cleaner (1)
- Plastic Paver Moulds (5)
- Polycarboxylate admixtures (3)
- polycarboxylate ether-based superplasticizers (3)
- Precast Compound Wall moulds (2)
- precast paver mould (7)
- PVC Mould Chequered tiles (5)
- PVC Paver Mould Cleaner (1)
- PVC Paver Moulds (4)
- Roof Cooling Paints (1)
- Rubber Colors (1)
- Rubber Mould Chequered tiles (7)
- Rubber Moulds for wet casting (9)
- Rubber Paver Moulds (12)
- Tactile Paving (1)
- Rubberized Concrete Mould (8)
- Scale Prevention Chemicals (1)
- Steel Cube Moulds (1)
- Stone Look PVC Mould (1)
- Stone Look Rubber Mould (1)
- Superplasticizers (2)
- Synthetic Red Iron Oxide (2)
- Vibrator Paver Moulds (10)
- Vibrator Table Machine (5)
- vibro press block making machine (1)
- Wall Tile Rubber Mould (3)
- Water Based Floor Coat Emulsion (1)
- Waterproofing Chemicals (1)